A Letter from God A Letter from God

Inspirational

Definitely one of the most inspiring songs I've ever heard. Gave me tingles! The idea behind this is fantastic, and I only have one tiny complaint: the lyrics are fantastic - so why allow them to be drowned out by the music? It's not so much a problem at the start, I can hear the vocals clearly, but towards the end, the music increases with volume but the voice doesn't. Other than that though, this is totally spot on and I'll be listening to this over and over for a long time!

Lankie responds:

Well, I didn't make the song, so the volume of voice is beyond my control.
Still i'm glad you liked it!

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

EPIC

The action was pretty awesome, if a little bit over the top. But overall this is extremely well made, and there's clearly been a lot of effort put into this. You watch a lot of Dragonball Z, don't you? XD

Tyrant-D responds:

Over the top? so you preferre mediocre paced action over this your telling me? *sign* and I thought I did justice with this.

And yes I'm a DBZ fanatic I'd admit sadly :)

Lonely Days End Strangely Lonely Days End Strangely

Going so well...

Well animated, good job; I have the same problem in lip-syncing too, it just does that. Cos it's gay.
Everything was just GREAT up until the ending which... effectively killed it. But reading your second -NOTE- I guess you've heard that enough already.
Good job overall though.

Spirit Guide Spirit Guide

I liked it!

It's a pleasant re-awakening of the Brother Bear spirit challenge. I like how you made it so the questions change, and the music was soft and pleasant; the way something like this should be.
Oh, but I didn't like the font and colour scheme. I'd have chosen hot colours because of the fire, like you did, but surely there is a better font and colour you could use for the text?
It's also clever how each button takes you down a different road. But, I didn't like the extremely limited answers. it's either one or the other, which makes it difficult to really eastablish what your 'spirit animal' is. But otherwise, this is great! Keep at it.

Mazeweaver Mazeweaver

I liked it! Good job!

Yeah, I'll admit it was a little addictive. It's VERY accurate, too! I squeezed through a tiny gap. XD
It's quite a good game that helps users sharpen their wits and cursor-eye co-ordination (if that even exists). Nice work!

Froobooble responds:

Thanks very much! :D It's not too accurate, some errors which I couldn't get past without changing the whole game Lol But they are to stay unfortunately :<, unless i make different options or quite unlikely, found a way round them :P

Cheers ;)
Fr00b00ble*

Mission in Drunken Mission in Drunken

I enjoyed it! Surprisingly pleasant!

I was surprised to discover that this game was the digital version of an oyster. Looks strange at first but then when I playe dit was fun and well compsoed! Good music and the gradual blurring annoyed me in a good way. :)