Spirit Guide Spirit Guide

I liked it!

It's a pleasant re-awakening of the Brother Bear spirit challenge. I like how you made it so the questions change, and the music was soft and pleasant; the way something like this should be.
Oh, but I didn't like the font and colour scheme. I'd have chosen hot colours because of the fire, like you did, but surely there is a better font and colour you could use for the text?
It's also clever how each button takes you down a different road. But, I didn't like the extremely limited answers. it's either one or the other, which makes it difficult to really eastablish what your 'spirit animal' is. But otherwise, this is great! Keep at it.

Mazeweaver Mazeweaver

I liked it! Good job!

Yeah, I'll admit it was a little addictive. It's VERY accurate, too! I squeezed through a tiny gap. XD
It's quite a good game that helps users sharpen their wits and cursor-eye co-ordination (if that even exists). Nice work!

Froobooble responds:

Thanks very much! :D It's not too accurate, some errors which I couldn't get past without changing the whole game Lol But they are to stay unfortunately :<, unless i make different options or quite unlikely, found a way round them :P

Cheers ;)
Fr00b00ble*

Mission in Drunken Mission in Drunken

I enjoyed it! Surprisingly pleasant!

I was surprised to discover that this game was the digital version of an oyster. Looks strange at first but then when I playe dit was fun and well compsoed! Good music and the gradual blurring annoyed me in a good way. :)

Kick Ups Kick Ups

Not bad. The game modes really make it.

It was addictive at first. I haven't seen a game like this. There was the occasional funny moment when clicking the ball, and it didn't respond. But yeah the modes give the game a longer life. Nice work with Flash!

KyleDaFox responds:

Thanks, I'm not sure why the score doesn't register sometimes>:(